Awaiting Property Repairs?
We help Housing Association & Council tenants with disrepair claims.
Have you contacted your Landlord about repairs that need to be carried out and still haven’t had your repairs completed?
No win No Fee Housing Disrepair Solicitors
FIND OUT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM FOR REPAIRS AND COMPENSATION.
What counts as a Home disrepair claim?
Maintenance issues which cause health problems, or directly put anyone in the household at risk, or cause high and sustained levels of stress and suffering, can be considered Home disrepair claims. Here are some common examples:
- A faulty boiler or heating system
- A faulty gas, electricity or water supply
- Damp and Mould
- Vegetation growth/build-up on the building’s exterior
- A faulty toilet, bath, shower or sinks
- Broken or faulty guttering, downpipes or drainage
- Damaged or worn brickwork resulting in damp or leaks
- Unsafe flooring
- An unsafe staircase